Tuesday, October 18, 2005

went back to WaWa/Harvard on the Highway - today

so i decided to visit some friends, teachers, etc.
at waubonsee
in which it was like a second homecoming
in which going to my church on sunday (in the morning and evening) was the first...
anyways,
i first freaked out sonia from COU in which she almost dropped her cell phone while talking to her father and then claimed a "what-if" scenario involving her and a heart attack.
she was happy to see me and very huggy...not a bad quality, it was nice to see her as well :)
i then bumped into gary clark and we talked briefly because him and i were off to different classes...
while talking to him outside of carolyn's intro. to sociology class :)
and two of my classmates from marriage and family (sociology in the spring semester)
were throwing things at the door to get my attention!
randomness/goodness...
carolyn did not notice me at first
and jill (one of the two classmates) threw pens at me
to try to get carolyn to notice me
but it didn't work. so i said to carolyn "hi"
and then she noticed me,
so she talked to me while her class took a test.
she teaches wonderfully and i was happy to see her (ditto for her, i am certain)
and from there i listened in to her
and from her students - it was on deviance in society; i wish it was "the sacred cow" one, because i love that one...
it was a good time at WaWa
mostly old faces and teachers
and some new-to-waubonsee-but-we-know-each-other faces...
***nv***

0 comments: