Tuesday, October 25, 2005

my heartstrings...


...are being tugged upon. i won't say they are being pulled "too much" because GOD is holding me and walking me through all of this...

it stems from something's that occuring in the lives of several friends; i do not blame them for being on my heart, i am honoured that they are part of what aids me and hurts me at the same time...
i know some people who don't care about other people, they seem..."mechanical" or "machine-like". by keeping my friends close, through thick and thin, through heartstrings pulled and what not, makes me feel human...
such friends that pull at my <3 (heart) are the following; i share because it reminds me of the times i have with them, times that make me happy and sad and other emotions; this too makes me feel human...
*C* - she's having some rough times with her boyfriend; it seems like they're not as connected as they once were.
*N* - her spiritual life is waining; she's a CHRISTian, but there's somethings she going through that is hurting/confusing her, this tugs on my heart ALOT.
*M* - she has chosen the marine life; it is something that i give up to GOD daily; i give it up because i trust him to see her through. if i were to face this alone, i am quite certain that i would be bitter and would drop all communication with her instantly, but GOD carries me through in this as well as in the other scenarios that pulls at my heartstrings.
*S* - last, but never least. she's a friend from my last college; while i am here, she prays for me, while she's there, i pray for her. yet she is a muslim... i know GOD can change hearts, i hope he changes hers...*optimistic smile*

so that's where my heart is being pulled. it hurts, but i pray to GOD about these things and the pain is lessened; he sees me through on all this and more, how i thank him for caring enough for me to let me go through this pain (i am not joking), because it allows me to dependent on his strength, and not my own...

going on by GOD's strength alone,
***nv***

0 comments: