Monday, October 31, 2005

mixed emotions about a piece of current news...

well...
apparently spain has been hiding someone;
a "doctor" for the last 20 years or so...
a "doctor" deemed doctor death.
it seems like Aribert Heim has been hiding out in spain.
oh this Aribert Heim, he just happens to be a nazi "doctor"!

the kind that committed evil 'experiments' on people
and did things that just curl my blood...
why is this a mixed emotion for me?
i am partially of Jewish decent through my mother's side
and...things like this make me want to board a plane and maim severely a person who i've never met, solely to take revenge of those who killed my people...
but
GOD reminds me that i am not the one to take revenge
GOD will deal with him one way or another
but i am not to do anything...
so...
Aribert Heim will be dealt with,
but by GOD's hand-
not mine...

***nv***

0 comments: