Wednesday, October 12, 2005

*sigh*...i need to take my own medicine and follow my own advice...


i told a girl that i do not like the hi/bye relationship that asks "how are you doing?" without waiting to find out what is really going on...
she agreed wholeheartedly and i answered truthfully and i did so again when someone asked and took it a step farther...

how i dislike dishonesty,
how i dislike me being dishonest... some friends of mine really care, but i get intimidated if they dig deeper into my life..
*sigh*
if people want to know more about me, and they honestly do...i guess i'll become more of an open book to them. to those who do want to get to know me better, you should ask me and if i trust you and your confidentiality- than i will be glad to share with you more of the real me behind the mask...
***nv***

0 comments: