Thursday, October 27, 2005

"oh be careful little eyes what you SEE..."



my eyes have been closed alot today...literally. for some reason, alot of the girls i know/associate with have been wearing...some very low tops in my perspective.

i mean, in my mindset, i find that they're being a bit too revealing in what they've chosen to wear... i have to guard two things in this regard; 1) my eyes, but more importantly 2) my heart.

i love the opposite sex, i really do, but in my mind's eye, i don't want to be looking at girls...in that way. i want to find someone who attractive (internally) and who is modest;
Proverbs 11:22 says this, "Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."
discretion means modesty; both to what she wears, but also the way she carries out her life.
so...
i
choose
to
keep
my
eyes
closed.
***NV***

0 comments: