Wednesday, October 19, 2005

post-fall-break-blues...


so i am back to school today and i go to all my classes and then it happens in chapel; i catch myself in a "long prayer" (haha, inside joke between *K* and i) which basically means i wake up in chapel with my head bowed and arms folded, hence "long prayer."

i am tired as i type, but i have thoughts that i need to get out of my system... it's been a good back-to-school day, my heart is kind of achey (if you wanna know, you'll have to ask me) but besides that
it's
all
good!

i will blog maƱana,
but for now i want to do some homework
and talk to a dormmate who has a kind heart and a listening ear.
***nv***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!