Monday, October 17, 2005

back home...

post midterms grant
me time off (4 days) and i've been at home since late saturday.
it's been a kind of a homecoming
for those i hangout with - friends in general and jr. higher friends from church...
it's been kind of relaxing
but Damacles Sword hangs low over my head.
how i
wish i
came back
to hook up
with friends
over family
for the most part...
i <3
my family and yet,
my heart is a bit wounded by los padres
and
i just want to walk out to my car
and
drive to a friends house and crash for the night
so
i don't have to cry my heart to sleep, because the words that fly
between my parents hurt like a machete aimed at my heart...
and so,
i <3>
family
friends
etc.
but, i wish that love was something
that binded my family together and tightly
(besides GOD of course!)

here, but wanting to be...
*nv*

0 comments: