Thursday, October 20, 2005

b sides on albums...


lately i've been listening to alot of vinyl while doing my homework at the library; horrendous disc by da/daniel amos has an awesome b side! it's one of those albums/forms of media that you can play from beginning to end without stopping it-voluntarily! da/daniel amos speaks to me on many levels; the music questions me if i recognize and live in light of being a Doppelgänger/double... i honestly admit that sometimes i consciously downplay my other self. DA also challenges me to realize that "as the world turns" i am going to be attacked for what i believe; not to shrug it off, but to realize of what's to come, if not now.
i <3 b-sides; some of my favourite tracks aren't on the a-side. in the same way, some of my friend's aren't on the a-side as the world perceives things; they're the ones that people tend to glance over once and leave it at that, for me i think that is uncalled for, but that's how the world acts and reacts to those that are deemed undesirable. everyone i've come into contact with are a-sides to GOD; he made them all and all are made in his image. why should i treat anyone different if we are both made in the image of GOD?
"imago dei" is latin for image of GOD - and this image is not for CHRISTians only, but it is for everyone!

i am an "imago dei"; just like you!
***nv***

0 comments: