Saturday, October 08, 2005

oy vey...i found some...odd music


my left and right brain are causing me chaos
due to the fact that i am listening to some very weird music
which has my left and right side fighting over "good music!" and "what is that crap?"
this music comes from
the website
http://www.aprilwinchell.com/multimedia/
which has some decent stuff... i guess.
such songs includes
- nowhere man in german
- bjork covering fool on the hill
- pat boone covering stairway to heaven
- a ukelele version of smells like teen spirit
- etc.
i am also studying along side john b.
who is enjoying some of the german covers of beatle songs/etc.
but some of it...he wants to rip off my head (in love) if i play that particular song AGAIN.
so...
i'll let in play out
and see if i live
to see another day
head intact
"my mind makes me undefined, my heart makes me smart"
<3>

0 comments: