Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i am fine...for now...

my heart is kind of achey
due to parents and the weight they put on me
for no good reason...
it's affecting my youngest sister...greatly
i worry so much for her
and my other sister that's home;
but she has an escape of sorts...college.
i do have an escape
and when i go back
to the family it hurts
me internally;
the battle of words fight on and on and on...
i can't take it, but i am away- this is my escape that my youngest sister does not have.
her birthday was today;
i wish i was around to celebrate it,
but she was acting like i do/did when i get/got depressed...
i worry so much for her health; mental, physical, etc.

:(

feeling melancholic...in a bad way,
***nv***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

College life? Going by the complete lack of spelling, punctuation, grammar and your appalling attempt at poetry, you are better off going back to kindergarten. Get this garbage off the internet and come back when Blogger has a finger paint version.