Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a lesson GOD taught me today...



in the midst of my busy day i was feeling very blue; i was feeling down because my heart strings have been tugged on...alot. i have taken it to GOD in my prayer life, but in a state of where i am praying, but at hurried pace due to being very busy...

i couldn't take it any longer; once i was out of class i made my way to my room where i crashed for two hours because...i was drained emotionally. i don't mind having my heart strings pulled upon, but when it hurt, it hurts badly! after my two hour nap, i heard GOD whisper to "be still and know i am GOD" - that is, be quiet and reflect on who GOD is...
well, i did that; i popped in a world music CD and i listened to GOD and poured out my heart to him without being tied down to time... what a peaceful experience that was! to block out time and caring not for what needed to be done. i admit, i will do this often, but alas; i am tied to the clock... it was so refreshing to give GOD all the pain and suffering of my heart, how he calmed me down and "took over" where i could not go on.
thanks
be
to
GOD
who
carries
my
burdens
and
me
when
i
cannot.
:)
***NV***

0 comments: