Wednesday, October 12, 2005

*sigh*...i am back in the rut of predictability...



so when i was ordering my lunch today, the chef who makes my sandwiches on a regular basis said without missing a beat; "tomato, mozzarella, oregano, toasted?" i though to myself; "dang! am i predictable...again?" because this is something i wanted to break away from; my predictableness...

so, now i am just preparing for midterms of Bible and YouthMin tomorrow and...yeah, that's pretty much my life leading into tomorrow...friday i have classes and a math test, but meh...tomorrow's the biggie day of all.

i <3 those who are random...most of the time,
the flow of spontianity can be a really good thing sometimes, but i need some structure in my life.
so if you're the random/spontanious type, good stuff and good times, but for me i need that AND a bit of structure.

tty'all l8r,
***nv***
p.s. fall break is less than 2 days away! yea!
going to have some good times with family and friends (GOD willing).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

my husband always says I am predictable when it comes to food.

I like my one thing on the menu, maybe two, and I like to stick to it. It's not that I don't like new things, I just like to eat the same things over and over, it's comforting I guess. Like Chicken Fried Rice when we eat Chinese, Veggie Pizza or Canadian Bacon with mushrooms and Onions, and a Tuna Sub at Subway with the exact same toppings. And the same exact Turkey on a Croissant with American Cheese, Mayo, Mustard, Sprouts, Lettuce, Tomato, and Onions at the eco espresso cafe. I just can't help it.

Although I have to say I embrace predictable! The upside... he never has to say "what do you want?"

For lunch each day I usually eat Tuna salad sanmdwiches, bean and cheese burritos, or turkey and cheese. Predictable!

:)