Tuesday, October 18, 2005

back to school...on wednesday...

well my break is nearly over
and i am kind of sad that it happened so fast.
i am glad for the time i spent with friends
i am glad for the time spent with family...
it's a shame that i didn't
hang out with *M* so much,
but she lives a busy life that is changing...
but i am thankful for the time with her
and for things she says to lift me back to my feet.
i am thankful for the time spent with *C, R and little B*
because it gave me a happy feeling to go from Nate
to Buddy
to Mommy
and then
to Elmo... go figure, but he's a cute little 2 year old guy who likes to hold my hand
and it feels precious to hold hands with someone who trusts and loves you in someway.

i am thankful to the jr. highers who still level with me
on how they tell me how they're doing...really.
i enjoy playing games with them
and helping them in their spiritual life.
GOD gave me a good two years with them
in which i'll never forget all the good memories.
i am thankful to my former teachers
that i had and didn't have at WaWa;
how they taught their class(es) and they loved what they did and still do
instead of just lecturing without emotion.

it's been a good four days,
in which i won't say it was too short,
i'll say it was just right in which to hook up with friends and family.

GOD bless them all!
***nv***

0 comments: