Tuesday, September 20, 2005

yesterday's chapel speaker/musician

Yesterday's chapel speaker/musician was awesome!
He was an acoustic version of Arlo Guthrie and Jim Croce... If you don't know who these two people are, then go away! just kidding.

Anyways,
He used Where's Waldo as a metaphor for God: paraphrasing...God is like Where's Waldo; he's in all the places that we least expect.
I loved his songs as well, His song "snow day" and "it was you", the latter really spoke to my heart.
It was about his life and all the ups and downs, all the good and bad - and in every situation, God was there... It almost made me cry, because it is so true, that in my life there's been good times and bad times and God never left me once.

I briefly talked to him in the cafeteria during lunch hour, what a deep and wonderful guy who has a big heart for GOD.
He performed in the evening, in which I shouldn't have done my homework because I found him to be that good.

I should see if he has any CDs out...His music is very moving/funny and reminds me of how in all of life's curves - "it was you"


from http://buy.overstock.com/images/products/bnt/FC0763603082.JPG originally

It was you Lord,
It was you,
:) nv :)

0 comments: