Sunday, September 18, 2005

GOD works in mysterious ways...by way of good friends

Wow!
That's all I can say at this time...
Wow.

My heart has recently been wounded by satan,
him telling me things that cut my heart deeply-
a moment ago my friend AIMed me with advice:

"if God wanted you married by now you would be and you need to deal with... its ok that you might not get married.. and its ok that you might not have children.. it isnt about what you want.... but God listens to the desires of your heart he knows you want to have a family and a be married.... when the right girl comes along he will say so" - Melody

That...that is still leaving me in a "Thank you God!" moment and utter quietness in my heart of hearts...
God really used my friend at this time,
she's the direct sort- but this was not her alone, it was GOD.

I,
I don't know what to say except
thanks;
thanks to GOD for my friend Melody with her advice (from you) that has helped me out greatly, even though she gave me this advice less than 15 minutes ago.

I don't what else to say,
though usually a quite sort of guy by nature
I am absolutely speechless...and typeless ;)

thanking GOD for such sound advice,
///nv\\\

0 comments: