Monday, September 12, 2005

Glimpses of Heaven...

The speaker today at Chapel made a very valid point.
paraphrasing: "Sometimes the only glimpses of God and Heaven are small ones"

I find that to be true, at least for me
here's some "glimpses of Heaven" in my own life...
- 5:00 in the morning in the mountains of New Mexico, and eventually the sunrise
- Flowers in the spring time, new growth
- Babies, their goos and coos - :)
- children who get your name and like saying it, making you feel important
- Jr. Highers who say "thanks" for the time invested with them
- Friends who help
- Friends who listen
- Friends who make you laugh
- The marriage of a couple who keep the covenants made
- The death of a Christian; young or old, in which God has called them home...

It's things like that make me look forward to the other side of eternity,
where I can worship and praise God forever.
P.S. But since I am still here, there's things left to be done!

Smiling up at God as he smiles down,
(((NV)))

0 comments: