Tuesday, September 20, 2005

friends...

at this time i do not have many friends,
this is not a plea for friends- but just something i wanted to write about...
currently, my bestest friend of all time is in thailand with his girlfriend and her family.
i miss our talks/hangout times/laughing times/serious times/etc.

my other friends at this time
consist of some people i have known for a while
and some i've recently met...via myspace and such :) (-C-)
i have some friends from my old school
but i haven't been in good contact with them.
i also have a bunch of jr. high friends from my church when i worked in the jr. high area
that was an awesome two years...

out here,
i have only "acquaintances"
due to the fact that i've only known everyone for the most part for only a month!
so...they're getting there, it's only a matter of time.

here's to my friends,
my acquaintances,
and all of the rest who i have some involvement in...
***nv***

0 comments: