Monday, September 12, 2005

always thankful...

There's always something to be thankful for when you're a CHRISTian;
- for family
- for health
- for GOD alone... yeah you can be thankful to GOD about GOD
- for life
- for love
- for etc...

Right now I am very thankful for friends. I spent a great deal of time talking to a young woman/girl last night. God has given me a friend who likes to talk/listen a great deal and she has a wonderful sense of humour and she's a CHRISTian; 3 good qualities when looking for a significant other...but that's another topic.

She gave me a humour shot (like an expresso shot, but more potent) and it was wonderful... So what if I was tired and I said ROMAN NOODLES when I meant to say ROMAN NUMERALS.
She... I don't know what exactly to say except that she makes me thank God for friends like her.

Thank you God for friends like -C-; Those who make you laugh out loud without even trying to. You who made humour and so much else, I thank you...AMEN


Still sore from the laughter (which is a good thing),
:) NV :)

0 comments: