Friday, September 16, 2005

hanging out with fansong...

Part of my evening was spent with Fansong; he needed/wanted to pick up a camcorder-digital camera of sorts, so I drove him...
The condition of my car at this time frightened him a little, due to the bumps and the loudness of basically having no exhaust pipe.

We went over to CircuitCity to pick it up and from there
Noodles&Company - his treat - :)
He was really excited to eat some noodles, so was I...

We talked/ate/laughed/etc. and then (akward scenario here)
he shook my hand...
because of 21 years of singleness, just like him! *sigh*
oh well, I hope to end that streak soon - GOD willing!
it
was
so
weird
.
.
.
So we had a good evening,
we connected on various subjects,
he has so many things he wants to do
he kind of wants me to meet his family - over in Japan!
either I'll save my librarian money or rob a bank
which ever one is more effective and less troublesome.

more to come
for now I
have to
type some
for a class
of mine.

Shalom,
{{{NV}}}

0 comments: