Friday, September 30, 2005

how are you doing...REALLY!

Yeah, this is what should be asked
instead of the norm of "how are you doing?"
because we BS our fellow man with the "fine" and "good" talk.
it may be true, but if someone can say that all the time
they are lying!
i too am guilty of telling people i am fine or good,
but lately since i've been doing bad
i've told them that...
now it's hard to be honest all the times in regards to our emotions
and such, but if it's one-on-one conversation and time is
not necessarily a factor, please don't BS me!
i can usually tell when i am being BS-ed, it wounds me a little,
that people would do this to me, when i am just trying to help...

my classmate/aquaintance (t) was not doing that well
and she told me straight off what was wrong
which was encouraging, please do so likewise.

i ask because i care;
i am made of flesh, i am human and i have my pains as well,
please
i don't mean to put you on a pedistal
or on freud's couch (below),
i simply want to know how you are doing,
REALLY!

trying to be honest to others about how i feel,
&&&nv&&&


0 comments: