Tuesday, September 20, 2005

the power of words



from http://www.dailysnapshots.org/images/words.jpg
Words;
they have the power
to build and destroy
to love and to hate
to bring life and to kill...
We as humans recognize the value of what people say,
but too often we don't recognize the entire value that they hold...
I remember the thanks I've gotten, the "good jobs" and "well dones" and other words that make me smile,
but along with that- I remember the words that have marred my heart deeply, I remember the sarcastic, mean comments of those who don't like me much, I remember words that I cannot remove from my mind...

So, as a fallen human, I am realizing I should be more careful with my
WORDS
I realize the impact they have
and what they can do if misused.

Watch your words!
***NV***

0 comments: