Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mi hermana es en Espana...

Yeah, *sniff*, I miss her already...
The last 2 years we really connected as me her bro and her my sis,
We traveled to WaWa 2gether and she read Devos and the book of Proverbs/Psalms at times...

We even went to Isle Royale together!
That was fun - "wouldn't it suck if I fell in right now?" 5 seconds later...*splash*
She is soooo prophetic on such things sometimes - :)

She's out in Spain for a missions trip/semester. It should be a lot of fun for her, being in Europe/Spain for the first time, I've heard that where she's going is "great place to study, but more than that, Party! Party! Party! Party!" (Compliments of Carlos from Espana, dorm mate/soccer player extraordinare)

I know she'll have a good time, I hope she gets over the "lisp" that is common with that dialect of Spanish. Since we both know are Spanish pretty well, we know the subtle differences between Mexico Spanish and Spain Spanish.

So long for now, Hannah:
Hasta Luego (See ya later) y no Adios (and no goodbyes)

Your brother en los Estados Unidos,
{{{eN-Vy}}}

0 comments: