Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Questionnaire thingy from (c)...

1) My uncle: has more hair on his chest than on his head.
2) Never in my life: have i gotten a piercing.
3) When I was five: i was naive in a good way.
4) High School was: busy with youth groups and sports.
5) I will never forget: my grandfather on my mom's side.
6) I once met: George Bush Sr.
7) There’s this girl I know who: talks to me by phone and in person, in which 2 1/2 hours go by like 5 minutes (which is a good thing, sometimes).
8) Once, at a bar: i saw a Greek cheese dish catch on fire and the waitress exclaimed "Ohpa!"
9) By noon I’m usually: want to eat something for lunch.
10) Last night, I was: up studying with some vanilla coke in my system.
11) If I only had: a girlfriend, i'd start to experience things that can't be done while being single - and I am not talking about that 'mushy/lovey dovey' things alone... ;)
12) Next time I go to church, I'll: listen/take notes/shake hands/and maybe smile genuinely...
13) Terry Schiavo: should have been left on life support, who knows? GOD works in great ways all the times, but sometimes we don't realize it. She should have been allowed to live, it was a right of her's that was taken away.
14) What worries me most: is finding myself in the same rut(s) as my parents.
15) When I turn my head left: i see another computer in The Ben computer lab.
16) When I turn my head right: ditto to 15.
17) You know I’m lying when: i seem hesistant.
18) You know what I miss most about the eighties: Daniel Amos concerts and other Christian concerts.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: i would want to be a character that makes the audience laugh out loud.
20) By this time next year: i'll be 22 and...yeah, i don't know yet
21) A better name for me would be: Ronald Gothicburg IV - as in Roman Noodles for four and also in regards to blood.
22) I have a hard time understanding why: C's thing for me is not in my Cpo yet... :(
23) If I ever go back to school I’ll: be right now where i am, in school.
24) You know I like you if: i act random, smile alot and maintain good eye contact, i may look away, but that's because i can't look at someone eye-to-eye all the time!
25) If I won an award: it would be deec.
26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: are either dead and/or stupid in some way.
27) Take my advice, never: hold in pain too tightly, it hurts alot.
28) My ideal breakfast is: this is my carnivore side talkin': General Tsao's Chicken with a lot of rice, that or tapioca pudding and waffles.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: Mercy Street by Peter Gabriel.
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: that we go back to your town!
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: are nice in their own way
32) Why doesn't everyone: pay it forward instead of back?
33) If you spend the night at my house: we could watch a movie on my itty-bitty screen and perhaps eat some ice cream and talk...for a long time :)
34) I’d stop my wedding: if it wasn't meant to be or my wife-to-be passed out and needed to go to the hospital.
35) The world could do without: mosquitos and fast food restaurants, but i come from a background where home cooked meals are regular and very good.
36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: get a tattoo of a swatstika on my forehead and have my tongue split.
37) My favorite blonde(s) are: my sisters 3...though one is artificially intelligent - yup, she dyed her hair brown...i actually picked out the shade of brown!
38) PAPER CLIPS are more useful than: glass hammers, airline food and other abnoxious things that are simply oxymorons...
39) If I do anything well: it's probably a good time to run away...j/k
40) And by the way: i may not live in the US for much longer

there!
done!
now copy and paste and fill in your own!
*nv*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job with your blog, It's coming along good! Keep up the good work. They play, you WIN! Open an account now with eurobet.com soccerwinners