Thursday, September 15, 2005

my car...the "4 cylindered ferrari"

Okay... here's the catch-22.
The car I most commonly drive/use/etc. was given back to me on Saturday; Good thing
This same car has recently (as of yesterday while driving it) had the pipe that connects the engine to the exhaust pipe - has disconnected and it now drags when driving. Bad thing.

Along with this comes the sound of my car engine if the exhaust pipe was the straight variety: It is loud and obnoxious and it may lead to be getting a ticket. *sigh*
I have some photos and videos of what it looks/sounds like now,
it is rather disappointing, but at least it's something that can be replace semi-easily.

The incident occurred while driving to the JELLO Olympics/Geneva YoungLife - It is horrendously loud and a pain. I did however intimidate a Mitsu Evolution loaded with imports from Japan, mostly Tein...

So why do I write all this?
Why do I spill the beans on my car problems?
I share (not because it's my blog) because I know there are people out there who will pray for me and my car problem. Thank you for doing so in advance.

Pray also for my practicum at YoungLife; It's going to be a bit more than the standard of 3 hours...by 7, actually. I have no problem with putting in a 10 hour week at YoungLife, just pray that I prioritize what needs to be done; schoolwise, jobwise, practicumwise, etc.

Pray that I also don't lose out on what God wants me to do: I don't want to be caught up in what I am doing (good) and not listening to what GOD wants to be done (everything that I am not).

rumblin' down the road in Christ's name,
{{{NV}}}

0 comments: