Sunday, September 11, 2005

4 years after...

After 9/11/2001... It still gets to me sometimes when I am bombarded by mass media of the sort. I don't want to write much about my personal connection with 9/11, but I have displayed a photo of my friend who was on the first plane...
It was a horrible day that will always be remembered for me, but from the pain and confusion, and even my friend's death, God has helped me to move forward.
9/11 is a day that has changed me for the better. I am not saying that the terrorist attacks were necessary, but from view on it is that God has used bad for good.
He has done that twice; in both cases (of bad turned into good) they have been looked on as national tragedies...
4/20/1999 - the Columbine shooting
&
9/11/2001 - The attack on the World Trade Towers, Pentagon, etc.

If you're wondering how this day had an impact on me, send me an email or something...
Going on by God's strength alone,
9 11 01 - NV - 9 11 05

0 comments: