Sunday, September 11, 2005

Apparently my 'taste' in music...

...caught the attention of a young woman who I've seen in the PC Lab in Lidner. She mentioned to me that it's good stuff that I listen to and it reminds her of her summer job at none other than

\/

Now I don't have a problem with her comment, but is the quality/type of music I listen to these days? Am I an avid GAP soundtrack listener?
Oy vey... By no means am I going to change my music due to the GAP comment, but it kind of irks me some. Maybe I should change my music so it reminds people of "Hot Topic" - just kidding, even though some of the music from that store is the kind of Christian music I usually listen to.

So if you shop at GAP
and hear the music playing in the background,
think of me...
(if you want to of course!)

GAP soundtracker,
oooNVooo

0 comments: