Sunday, April 09, 2006

What a wonderful day God has made! It is so nice and even though it is a bit chilly, it is finally Spring!

I decided since Mad World was not working, I'd have a background song...

It is a cover of Daniel Amos - Shedding the Mortal Coil
It's falling off
It's unraveling
It's come undone
It's disintegrating
Shedding the mortal coil
I'm shedding the mortal coil
Shedding the mortal coil
It's out of date
It's unnecessary
It's breaking down
It's all over
Shedding the mortal coil
I'm shedding the mortal coil
Shedding the mortal coil
Watch me now, I'm shedding the mortal coil

It is a rather humorous song that I enjoy because, well... This life is not the end! When I die I will go home to my Heavenly Father forever! So, this life may seem long, but I realize how short it really is.

Enjoy!
and get out if you can.

P.S. www.filelodge.com is the website in which I am playing this song, they allow you to have 500mb of free upload storage space!

back to homework...but only 3 weeks remain in the school semester, which is both exciting and scary at the same time!
[n][v]

0 comments: