Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is the good life
I've lost everything
I could ever want
And ever dream of
This is the good life
I found everything
I could ever need
Here in Your arms... Good Life by Audio Adrenaline...

As I sit here doing my homework I listen to this song, and I am reminded that losing my life (to Christ) was crazy, different, radical and it was exactly what I needed.
You see, even though I committed my life at a very young age, I did not always walk the line of a follower of Christ; For a while I was discouraged at witnessing to me, lifestyle and otherwise, due to being turned down by some of my neighbors who were catholic... They were not able to join me at a Christian club called AWANA.

To make a long story short, I gave up... I may have been young, but I did not care too much or even at all for the souls of others. At another time I will share of the pain that life threw my way and how God used the pain, the hurt and the many questions I had to his glory...

I lost it all to gain something better, something of eternal value. I have no regrets for following Jesus. Nothing is going to make me walk away from Him.

0 comments: