Tuesday, April 18, 2006

To the person who reads my blog who has had a hard life (you know who you are) and a hard past... This poem is for you.

I am sorry,
I didn't know-
Your life is fragile as glass
and
yet you wish it were better,
I'm sorry that it is not...
As a flower blossoms under placid skies and spring sun,
so too your life must have been:
But those days have gone, the sun has set and your skies are now grey
and you're left standing alone and afraid.

What can I say to bring you peace?
what can I do to restore you to your former beauty?
Let me know, let me help...Please?
I am in need of healing myself
and
I want to help you out...
Don't take this to your grave,
you have better years to live,
I will help you if needed,
let me if you will-
I am here to be your friend.

I want to help you,
to bring you back from the grey
and into the blue,
to make this flower wilted restored
to make this broken heart healed...
I care for you...

sheddingXtheXmortalXcoil

0 comments: