Saturday, April 01, 2006

3 things...

1) A prayer, but more of a poem...

Oh for a heart that's not dyslexic,
and for a soul that's not anorexic,
and for a life that is changed,
and for a desire to be rearranged,
for a strong and sound mind,
for a persona that is real and kind,
all these things I ask out of love,
change me Father, God above


2) Dr. Rob Currie pulled a Professor Seeman (That is, a semi-sexual/candid story/joke - this is so like Seeman, but every now and then, Currie pulls one too!)
*When he was questioned by a 7th Grader about what he calls out during sex, Currie responded "I quote Shakespeare!" Oh my gosh... funny, hahahahaha... You had to be there.

3) This day feels like Spring, I hope to get out an enjoy it before the day is through.

That is all for now...


Chao and God bless,
[n][v]

0 comments: