Friday, April 07, 2006

Okay, this is making me mad... My sister has borrowed my camera and she has yet to return it, and I just viewed a handful of very well done naturalistic photographs...
I want to take some photos!
I have the bug and yet no camera, *sigh*

To those who have cameras, please take a picture of a daffodil or a sunset for me, I am deprived of this pleasurable thing called photography.
On another note;
I am going to
Mitsuwa's tomorrow and it is the next best thing to going to Japan... I will be back with so much JDM Goodness, I will make Hieroshi look more of a Gaijin than I! Ha!
And when Chuck DeRolf spoke today in Missions and Evangelism, I told him Nihongo Wakarimasan which translates from Japanese to English as I speak Japanese and he went off into a full blown conversation with me in Japanese, sadly and somewhat embarrassed, I told him I was joking...
Well, that may change in time!

Sayonara,
[n][v]

0 comments: