Friday, April 07, 2006

For those who were praying for Matt, Justin and his Family, Herbie and I- In regards to Matt who was in a coma thanks... He passed away last night...

That combined with several other things have left me thanking God for being so good and wonderful to me, it is hard at times to thank God through tragic events, but I am coping and God is good...

Please continue to pray for Justin and his Family, Herbie and I- The first 3 moreso, because right now their world is really rocked and affected by Matt's death.

Pray without ceasing...

And I thank God for Jeff Maulding: He is praying for me and it is good to be prayed for and it is also good to know that people pray for you... I don't hear the latter as much as I'd like, Jeff has been a good friend to me out here in the Judson bubble.

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 comments: