Saturday, April 01, 2006

I am reminded how much I am blessed by wonderful people who I call my friends and how my circle[s] of friends are expanding, and some overlap, and how I am a first name person to some and a last to others...
The value of friends who really/truely/honestly friends is very important to me: In general there are 3 types of people-
1) Those who think they know me, but they don't
2) Those who know me, but don't really 'know' me
3) Those who really/truely/honestly know me
I am sorry for the people in group number 2 the most, mostly because I deceived such people with the intentions of keeping me safe, but them as well.
In my life, I am an ocean... How deep do you want to go? and then... How strong is your lifevest? I... I am complicated, and the honest/real person (Myself) is complex...

I am thankful to God for those who fall in group 3,
I feel bad for the poseurs in group 1, but... You think you ACTUALLY know me... please, I am not someone who should be treated in such a way.

And thanks,
I thank those who have let me into their own version of group 3; I would never make you vulnerable in the areas that you are, I would never prey on your weaknesses... I've been that person at times, and I know the feeling of being exposed in a negative way...


[n][v]

0 comments: