Sunday, November 06, 2005

i am soooo tired...


drifting, silently, in outerspace...
i am one with the rockets and unready for what lies ahead...

i am so tired... physically speaking, i feel well spiritually speaking, but the physical side of me is drained... it's been a hard weekend; homework, queasy feelings, emotions gone awry, etc.

i feel a little wounded, which i will not blog, but i rather share it in person if anything... i have been praying alot,
GOD is always there
with a listening ear
to hear
my many prayers...
*almost poetic without trying to be...it happens*

i hope i am not coming down with anything serious - sickwise, because life is very busy and unless GOD slows me down, i cannot...

oh well,
back to homework...
my top 3 things i've done this weekend are the following;
1) Talking to my cousin Julie last night! she was visiting Shara and Jon, and she decided to visit me as well *smile from cheek-to-cheek*
2) Talking to Chrissy on the phone; it was a brief time, but she always makes me smile with her funny/wise/etc comments... GOD has blessed me greatly with her as a friend.
3) Watching some movies; Hellboy, Trainspotting, Lock-stock-and two smoking barrels --- i may watch When Harry met Sally - i love that movie! thanks Stephanie!

Going on by GOD's strength alone,
{{{nv}}}

0 comments: