Thursday, November 17, 2005

okay...

so here's to the Anonymous posts on my blog...
i am not whining about my father,
or my situation in regards to him.
i am just stating that in more ways than one, i am closer to my Heavenly father than my Earthly father...
sure, i have my guff against him, but i am not here to rant/rave about the crappy things i've experienced in life... i do rant/rave about current things, but not things that ultimately destroys someone else - i.e. my father, for example.
i do honour my father and mother,
but honestly, not enough...
yet i question you Anonymous posters...
do-you-know-the-real-me-?
if you were more than a passing shadow, i might consider more of you,
but... do you know me???
what can you say to that?

++nv++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can assure you that i do know enough about you to make those assertions. You have got to be one of the most confused people I have ever come across. In one sentence you say you honor your father yet in the next you heap more grief on him. You appear to be like a listless bird flitting from one tree to the next. You should also think of those in close proximity to yourself in regards to your behavior and hygiene patterns.

Anonymous said...

i think it would be best if i left your immediate orbit for the forseeable future, mr. "nv"