Saturday, November 19, 2005

randomness...the 3 best things i've gotten in my Cpo this semester

3.) Random wonderful things from *C* - i was meaning to send her something, but at this time i've been rather busy... it was so delightful to get a package; too bad some disgruntled postal workers/ex soccer players decided to play soccer in the rain with it! or so it seem upon receiving it... it was an awesome gesture of friendship and i wish i spent sometime doing likewise...

2.) The couple of things i received from home by way of family; they didn't send me much, but i did enjoy getting the various cards of encouragement from my mum.

1.) A postcard i recently received from my sister who is in spain at this time. she's coming back soon after my semester is over...which is almost over! craziness! we grew close while we went to WaWa; "my equaled half" as some people called her, eh... i don't know about equaled half, but we're close...'nuff said!

*nv*

0 comments: