Saturday, November 12, 2005

2 prayer requests at this time...


Pray for the Vincent Family; this is the family who recently lost their son Sam, such a young guy and rather unexpected... Pray for peace and healing from GOD, they expect to see him again someday in Heaven, which is encouraging...
I gave Mr. and Mrs. Vincent a hug (one a person) and Mr. Vincent's seemed sad, due to him hugging me for a long time. I don't mind long hugs, but you could feel his pain through his hug more than his wife, but she's hurting too...


Pray for Ernie; my mother may think he is a cad, but he's a guy who saw me on Randall Road and then later at the gas station. I think he may have been one of my former bosses at McDonalds, but whatever... He admitted to me that he has drifted away from what he once believed, he thinks that our meeting was of GOD- maybe it was a divine appointment of two mortals... Pray that he gets reconnected with GOD, that's pretty much what he wants prayer for.

that's all at this time,
{nv}

0 comments: