Saturday, November 12, 2005

hahahaha....man 1 - technology 0!

well... i have outsmarted technology again!
i decided to take my other 1 gig photo chip back with me to Judson,
but before i did that i loaded up some MP3's to it...

even though it will not run on my camera (of course) it is still a plug-and-play device, similar to storage devices of the same nature.


well, it worked!
now i have 113 of my fav. songs that were on my PC at home...
hahahaha...

i am so happy,
for that and other things...

i had a good time with my family

when i came home yesterday;
before i left i went on a walk with my mum,
very good times...

thanks be to GOD for another day of life,

in which i have been productive,
but i'll have to be even more so tomorrow :P
no biggie, GOD will see me through!

*nv*

0 comments: