Friday, November 04, 2005

my heart is thinking too much...


i am not reading this book, but i am feeling the strain of the first part of the book; the thinking heart.


*J* and *M* are going out, okay... i missed all the obvious signs and now i am questioning myself; "have i missed the obvious signs of a more-than-friends relationship in my life?"

i don't know... i can think of four girls offhand who i got to know rather well, and i wonder if they were subtlely wanting something more than our friendship...

grrr, this puts my mind in a downward spiral of thoughts in regards to my relationships with some girls i knew... :*(

but i realize that if GOD intended me to be in a relationship (then or now), i would be in one or have been in one... so while it hurts to think things through with a thinking heart, i will trust in GOD with this one completely- what else can i do except to give it over to him...

i don't look back with regrets in mind,

but i do wonder the "what if's" sometimes...

going on by GOD's strength alone,
***nv***

0 comments: