Saturday, November 19, 2005

don't worry about the government...

...or so says the song by The Talking Heads...
it's a nice song,
a commune/family/community thing;
it is kind of an odd thing, but it makes me think of Heaven.
i think
that it is a metaphor
to all the things to come
and
to those i will see when i too go home some day
:)
i think about those i've known who've gone home
i think about those i have yet to meet there...
i
can
wait
but
i...
i don't know what else to say
except that i am thankful to
GOD for all my friends, family, enemies and everyone else;
i thank GOD for the good times but also the bad times
that has brought me closer to him... life is full of trials and i've had my share
and certainly more to come, but everytime i go through the fire, GOD goes with me...
*i-consider-the-ones-i-call-my-family*
(even though some of my family members are the unrelated sort!)

{nv}

0 comments: