Thursday, November 10, 2005

sadness...me being the spiritually emo boy...


tragedy has stuck in the life of friends of my family-

someone my family and i know, died... how? i have only snippets of information and i am not going to find out by digging around... i am going home, at least for friday after DMS... i was going to set up something with some other friends back home, but... i have an extra credit assignment in which i may get done, but this...


this is in my thoughts and weighs on my heart... GOD took him at a young age; shows us how are days are numbered (he was 20).

keep this family in your prayers,
they'll need them, no doubt.

p.s. the photo is in rememberance of *S* and his TWIN sister *R* - half of this pair is no longer there, like a collapsed universe...
{[nv]}

0 comments: