Thursday, November 10, 2005

i've had a melancholy day

*sigh*
yeah,
it's been one of those days,
it has been good, but... i feel kind of down;
not in a depressed way,
but down in a i-am-a-family-psychiatrist.
i <3>
but sometimes after i call home i feel like
i
they can
bring me
down so
much...
even though
i am not at
home, i still
feel the pain
of what occurs
there...

i love talking to GOD;
it may seem one-sided,
but he listens and builds me up where others *cough, cough* tend to bring me down...

so
while
i
am
a melancholic;
i will never be completely under the pain of melancholy
because GOD is with me and he helps me out.
p.s. and *C* is smart; she's mentioned from such scenarios
great poems can be written...and i'll do that:
in addition to
praying and reading the Bible.

[{nv}]


0 comments: