Thursday, January 26, 2006

How I am doing...REALLY.

Honestly and with complete sincerity, I... I am having a rough time.

A lot of my current thoughts have been memories of the past...Memories burned in my existance, memories I wish I didn't have, but alas...Life sucks and so I remember [too much for my own good].

One thing I can say about my memories is that I am glad they're mine...I would not want anyone to go through what I have- 21 years of ups and downs and...By the grace of God I continue on as [close to being normal] I can.

I am also emotionally raw and a tadbit vulnerable,
just because of things...yeah, I don't feel like opening up by way of blog,
But... if you're interested and can handle the heavy stuff I pass on...sure, I'll go into details.

And that is how I am doing,
REALLY!
[n][v]

0 comments: