Monday, January 16, 2006

Anti-War Poem...1 down, several to go!

Drop the bomb...
slay the weak,
kill the innocents
and call it just...
War, what is it good for? absolutely nothing!
No need to continue the rant/rave
'cause the media screams blood and death
and my voice calls out to the voiceless...

Call it a 'just' cause,
say it isn't about oil or wealth,
say it isn't so...
I won't believe you,
We don't believe you!
I support the troops
and not this bloody war,
they're sticking their necks out for us
and yet...*sigh*
the list goes on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a small minded liberal scum who does nothing but parrot phrases. do you really know what you are talking about? -Art

Anonymous said...

Do you really think that this war is about finding "weapons of mass destruction"? Art, I think you need to calm down and perhaps give the guy some credit, I mean, why do you criticize him?

It's what he has to say, so let him say it!!!