Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My classes and roommates...

Well... I definitely enjoy my new roommates; they seem to be two very nice individuals who treat me like I have seniority...please, seniority is not based on being here one semester more than yourself...

So...yeah, I have two roommates...new transfers from Wheaton IL and Texas...

My classes...

Algebra; no problem, I hope to finish it up so I don't have to do much more for math... It is the same as it was last semester when I took pre-Alg.

New Testament; The guy seems very funny and I will have a lot of work on my hands with this class, no problem...I think...and say at this time.

Adolescent Development; Same teacher as Intro. to Psychology and same Bible verses and pretty much... same faces as well! It seems like it will be a lot of fun, with some volunteer work at a social service place...this should be fun as well!

Missions and Evangelism; This is the second part of YouthMin... Dr. Sanders... funny guy who can take and throw punches...verbally, that is. He has a lot of humour and experience: two good qualities... on a side note, he is also on FaceBook... go figure!

Hero and Anti-Hero: I shouldn't have arrived late...especially on the first day! but... It seems like it will be a good class with plenty to read... good times! The professor seems like a lively and funny guy.

So...that would be my classes and new roommates...

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 comments: