Thursday, January 26, 2006

Love...*sigh*

I don't hate it, yet... some people out here at Judson seem close... Like 'connected-at-the-jugular/vital organ' close... so, I know that you may want to be with your significant other 24/7, but... DON'T! Give him/her a siesta and the rest of us one too!

Another thing...*double sigh*
There seems to be a lot of people who are getting engaged! grr... it bothers me in the sense that when I get married, I hope/pray it won't be during the school semester! Throwing an additional thing such as marriage into the mix during the semester is c-r-a-z-y-! I know you may want to get married to her/him ASAP, but please... slo-o-o-w things down a bit, thanks...

Lastly, to those who are close to someone in a relationship...
You very well may be in love or you are falling in love, but take heed-
DO NOT fall out of love... I see these couples walking around and I think of close to you by the Carpenters...nevermind that, just don't fall out of love. Life sucks as it is with divorces and the various things that affect us, so don't start the trend to deja-vu this thing that leave many of us in pieces...

Thanks for listening/reading this quasi- rant/rave!

p.s. I don't normally listen to MM, but he has a rather good cover of Free Cell's song Tainted Love. Go fig., I like it better than the original!

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 comments: