Thursday, January 19, 2006

and yet another...

Time never slowed down for anyone,
healing takes time and even though it takes time, it seems slow-
emotions and healing can be a catch-22.

love... real honest secure accepting love...that is what I lack-
anger... how my anger does not seep to the surface, but lies, waiting...
strength... I am depleted of my strength, how I depend on God's.
tomorrow... is already here, and yet I have much to do.

health - to do what I must do; as a human, but as a Christian first.
emotions - I need to be real, and I need to be real with my emotions.
authentic - how I want to be authentic; to drop the Façade and be me.
remembrances - as painful as the past is, I need old wounds to be healed.
tiredness - how I am tired, not of the physical sort, however...
beginnings - I want to rise from the ashes like a Phoenix, and soar... anew.
energy - what I am lacking, but of the physical side.
admit - not wearing the smile when life sucks, a part of being real...
telelogical - setting down the plans of today, for the future.







0 comments: