Monday, January 09, 2006

first day of school...first blog back...



It's not that bad...really!
So now I am back on campus, I have unloaded all my stuff- and I realize; I have brought way too much! *sigh* I didn't want to, really! Anyways...

It's good to be back; I played some XBox 360 last night in Jeff's dorm - *jaw drop* wow! I love a good car game and he has a couple and the demo for NFS Most Wanted...good times
I met my roommates...briefly. They came in when I was trying to get some sleep, no probs- brief introductions, majors, locations of where we call home, then... back to bed for me.

I don't know how this semester will shape up,
but... God knows, and God is there...so- why worry?
I mean, I won't throw caution to the wind, but I don't need to worry, but rather... Let God be God...Let me worry about life and etc. 1-day-at-a-time...

take care,
I have to purchase my books for this semester.

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]


0 comments: