Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Waiting, Praying and Moving forward...

As I think and observe life/etc. in the quietness (hard to find, yet I have some.) I am listening and hearing things that I once didn't;

As if my pulse comes to a stop,
as if every noise is blocked out,
silence...
peaceful silence.

I reflect various things in these moments of tranquility,
as if I have to prepare myself for rougher times ahead
or perhaps back into the world with all its pain and suffering, which I still feel in some ways during the silence.

The hardest part of silence for me is when it stops,
when life picks up where I left it,
and the noise...it drowns me sometimes...

A silent life, I'm sure I could do with one,
silence of the non-human sense, I like the sound of rain falling, birds chirping, wind blowing in the breeze and such things as that.


Well-
Back to the noise...

[n][v]

0 comments: