Thursday, June 15, 2006

first payday of the summer.

Now I'm not one of those people who is money crazy; I make it, but not necessarily to spend it ASAP... anyway, after taxes I am 321 dollars and 88 cents richer, whatever...

I am not poor, by no means from a global perspective,
I am not rich either, but I wouldn't want to be anyway.

A part of me is disgusted by money, or how it is spent when spent in a wrong way- I don't need to go into detail in how money is spent in a wrong way, just check the news...yeah, check it.

I do have expenses, but the things that I plan on spending money on this summer (in a fun way) are the following;
*Digital Camera - I'm thinking an SLR, high quality and I want a good camera... Now's my chance!
*A sewing machine - For my friend's birthday which has come and gone, but I want to get her one.
*A cell phone  - no frills, but something low costing, 'cause I want to have it for a while, even when I'm in school.

Yeah, besides that...
It'll be deposited into my bank account.

So when it comes to money, I like it when I spend it in a wise way.


0 comments: